Saturday 5 November 2005

The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes (2005)

This has to have been the worst movie I have ever seen. As part of my packed Taipei Golden Horse schedule, I sat through 2 hours of a movie by the Shaw Brothers (noted animators) which had the tenacity to start at 1:50 am! I have never felt so lost, unsure of myself and genuinely freaked out in my life. Bizarre motifs of an animated doll hacking at a tree with an axe whilst laughing maniacally did not help to elevate my mood. I advise everyone of my readers to watch this movie, because only then will you appreciate how relatively good all the previous movies that you have crowned "king of bad movies" were! One to avoid. Or a must see, depending on your ability to stomach truly awful cinema.

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 07, 2005 4:40:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronstar, you have my support on this..the two hours we spent in the theater for this crap movie is worthy for that I can enjoy Pearl Harbour more now.. (careful, the movie will land in England in February of 2006!)

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 4:41:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, the time of your blog is not right, it's 12:41pm on November 07........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home