Sunday 15 January 2006

Mincing around in the "Real World"

Well now, I have been mincing around in the UK for a few weeks now. I am bored out of my mind. I mean, don't get be wrong, Winchester's got a lot going for it - if you are over 60 and haven't experienced the cosmopolitan delights of locales such as Taipei and Tokyo. I admit it, I've become a urbanite and am in love with most things big cities have to offer. Convenience for one, and then there's choice of nightlife.

I am beginning to think that my hasty exodus from a life of simplicity in Taiwan just wasn't such a good idea. I mean the West has lots going for it, but everything here seems so serious - as if my stint in Taiwan was some immaturity I needed to get out of my system before returning to the "real world"?

I am being tempted by the lure of Shanghai. Watch this spot.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006 1:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad weather is something to name as the West can offer... haha... I've got summer here in January.. hot hot hot

(things will get pacy in the next few weeks, don't worry.. xxx)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home